The course is addressed to the managers of procedures (RUP) belonging to Local Authorities, involved in the planning, management and awarding of calls for tenders, with particular emphasis on the topicality of tenders in the natural gas sector (so-called ATEM tenders).
The course is prepared and designed to deepen the knowledge on this tool of economic analysis of the contents of development and enhancement projects and evaluation of bids.
Minimum knowledge of economics, the rules associated with public utility services, and the structure of local investments.
Objectives and contents
During the lessons we will go into details about the construction and elaboration of a CBA, with a particular focus on its use in the gas sector:
The 24-hour course aims to provide an overview of how:
– Define the specific scope of the CBA
– Set the analysis
– Derive the main economic and financial indicators
– Drawing up and interpreting a report containing the main evidence
– Applications to local public services and networks sector
– Review of some ATEM competition cases